Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Easier to Lie........

just wrote something really quick today.....still seems to be a bit incomplete....wanna know from you all ,...........how does it feel ?

When we broke up, you said you'd always love me.
Always, you said, always we'd be friends.
But soon I saw you wanted nothing of me,
And then I understood that's how it ends.
You said, "Well, it's much harder than I thought."
I guess it's always easier to lie.
You said, "Well, ask me anything you want."
But I was much too frightened to ask why.
I guess it doesn't matter why we failed,
Or why I love you after what you've done,
Or why the harshest truths must be unveiled
After the last train has come and gone.
I miss you and I love you, even though
What happened lies too deep for me to know.........

4 comments:

  1. Thats, amazing dude..every word speaks truth. Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its really gud.this easier to lie is really nice. i was always fan of ur shayari.
    not really fan of hindi shayaris but u remember one of ur shayari "chup hun" add that shayari in this blog.i just love ur that shayari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boss good one ........ Contetnt is superb, but not your best one .......... still to come.
    But dost kuch Romantic Ho Jaaye ........
    Karan Johar jaisa roona dhoona mat kar yaar thoda David Dhawan bhee Laa
    Cee you in the Bldg
    Javed Sahab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teacher to class: " A for?"
    Class: "Apple !!!!"

    Teacher: " JOR SE BOLO"
    Class: "JAI MATA DI !!!!!!!"

    Kaisa tha yeh

    ReplyDelete