Saturday, April 11, 2009

happy birthday to me



What is it about you…

That keeps you in my thoughts…
I do not see you…
I do not hear you…
I do not talk to you…
But your always on my mind.

Is it the sunrise each morning?
The roses on my desk?
The thoughts of your smile?
Your warm touch?
Your loving arms?
Your soft sexy voice?
Or the sunsets
that were meant for us to share?

Our relationship crashed
before it ever got started…
Yet my thoughts have lasted longer
than I have known you…
We have moved on with our lives…
We shared harsh words, broken hearts
and many tears…

Yet my heart still pounds…
At the slightest sound of your voice…
Your name on a computer screen…
Your telephone number on my phone…
Or just simple thoughts of you.

What is it about you
that keeps you in my thoughts…
Day in and day out..
Yet keeps me afraid to call, email
or offer a simple hello.

So tell me, what is it about you???
Please tell me,
I would really like to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment