Monday, June 29, 2009

and then it rained....Again.......

well this one is just another poem ........ of a rainy day.......when i met her...and when she left......
would seriously like to see your comments on this........

On a rainy morning,When the sun was hiding
I was out in the open,Drenched from top to bottom

My love had asked me to meet
Our usual place in the field
Behind the wind mill....Under the cedar tree

It was a lovely place...Near the quiet lake
Where the lovebirds met
When the sun is about to set

But nobody was there today
Just the rain and me...Been waiting the whole day
but she had never been late

Then She came running
i reached out and pulled her to me
She was breathing heavily....Her eyes were watery

She then moved away
And opened her wet hands
She gave me the chain....I gave her on our first date

I looked in her eyes...And she looked in mine
I understood what she didn't say
She realized, turned, ran away

I stood there for hours
Holding my heart in my hand
I didn't know how to cry...For with her I always smiled

I thank god it rained
Oh I just love the rain
for It hid my tears,...It hid my pain

That day that rain
those tears and that pain
The rain stopped then....but in my eyes it still rains


--------------------------Ek Simat ta Shoonya-------------------

4 comments: