Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The 3 Pointed Star



years of waiting,tensed,sad moments....Later
what i finally manage to arrange for me ....is nothing but a piece of sheer elegance and luxury
a object of status, as people say the 3 pointed star :)
yes i've bought a car for myself
its been one of my specific searches...
this car drives like a dream and the comfort is unmatched to even the best selling sedans of today
this beauty of mine is in pristine condition and holds insane sentimental value for me being my first MERC ! !
ya dnt be surprised its a Mercedes Benz E250D 1997 Model Fully loaded
attaching pics for you ....see it to believe it

Thanks to Lord Ganesha & mom dad & the makers of Merc :)

2 comments:

  1. ohho!!!!
    congo!!
    extremely happy :):):):):):):):)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis...
    when are you coming for a ride ?

    ReplyDelete