Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Special Mention

well.....when we bought the car on ganesh chaturthi
we thought that this year ...ganpati bappa will bless us too by coming to our home as well
but things happened in such a fast pace we couldn't make the arrangements
so my mom and dads wish to make ganpati bappa arrive in style in this epitome of luxury.
so my close friend Jay came to the rescue
he said "visarjan is gadi me hoga "
and bang ....my mom and dad were excited
ke chalo agar bappa isme aa nahi sakte to kam se kam jaa to sakte hai :)
and thats how
the Visarjan was carried out in my car....

Thanks to Jay Desai and family with whom we share an association from around 20-30 years.

with all my excitement
all i can say is "Ganpati bappa morya"
phudchya warshi...aamchya ghari pan ya "

No comments:

Post a Comment